Thursday, October 1, 2009

Expert SEO Consultant

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
qnfaji9tcg


So, in another post, I told y'all about oDesk, the site where freelancers can find work. I'm not doing too shabby...got a few jobs going on oDesk, and I'm making pretty good money!


Anyway, I think my entry mentioned that oDesk offers assessment tests; this way, freelancers can provide proof that they have the skills companies are looking for. I took the SEO oDesk assessment test, and scored in the top 10%!!


The test merely makes me look good in the eyes of potential employers. But, if you are looking to do some freelance work, I definitely recommend you head over to oDesk!!


Do any of you do freelance work on oDesk? Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin