Friday, April 17, 2009

Inbox Dollars





I recently read about Inbox Dollars on another website; it was a review written by another mom. Inbox Dollars is a place that pays you to read your emails. According to the review, they actually do pay out, so I thought I would give them a try.

I checked out their website (the link is above). Inbox Dollars offers a few different ways to earn money:

  • Cash Offers;
  • Cash Surveys;
  • Cash Games;
  • Cash Shopping;
  • Referrals.

Inbox Dollars Cash Offers

Inbox Dollars offers different incentives to try their advertiser's products. Some pay out as much as $20 or more, but usually require you to purchase something, or get a free trial (which requires a credit card). I personally don't like doing these types of offers, as I usually lose track of what free trials I have with whom, and end up with numerous charges to my credit card. So, I won't be trying any of these types of offers.

Inbox Dollars Cash Surveys

In the three days since I've signed up, I have tried doing several of these surveys. So far, I answer a few screens of questions, then I am told that I don't qualify for that survey. There are some account surveys that earn you a quarter if you do them; other than that, I haven't had any luck taking surveys. I will continue to try, and update you as I go!

Inbox Dollars Cash Games

So far, the games I've played through Inbox Dollar's cash games have been through WorldWinner. You upgrade your account on WorldWinner, and get a match up to $20 in your game account. Then you play online for real cash, and they have a ton of games available.

Inbox Dollars Cash Shopping

This part is probably my favorite! Inbox Dollars will credit your account for a certain percentage of the purchase price when you shop at the stores listed. For example, shopping on Ebay earns you a 1% cash back, added to your Inbox Dollars account. How much easier can it get?? You know how much shopping I do on Ebay??

So far, I have earned $6.10 through Inbox Dollars. $5 of this was for the signup bonus, the rest was from surveys and read emails. I don't believe I am going to get rich through Inbox Dollars, as most surveys pay $.50, and the emails pay $0.02 for each one you read, but it will be nice to have another source of income. I will update when my account reaches $25 and I can request payment.

Does anyone have experience with Inbox Dollars? If so, please share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin